Objectives: Alumni Connect Cell
The GJAN will be a non-profit making forum with the following aims and objectives:
- To uphold the historical and culturally inclusive traditions of JMI and to strive for their furtherance, through the GJAN via reconnecting JMI Alumni nationally/globally.
- To acknowledge and glorify the achievements and laurels of the alumni and utilise the same to define the strategic directions of JMI’s growth and development.
- To disseminate and percolate the alumni achievements to the Alma mater for their academic encouragement and bench-marking.
- To involve/invite the Alumni’s resources and contributions towards excellence in education, research and in boosting the technical strength of JMI.
- To strengthen and augment the international collaborations through the alumni network to augment academic and monetary support towards JMI’s outreach to society.
- To provide opportunity for professional and academic interactions via networking among JMI Alumni to mobilise resources for academic and career support for JMI Students.
- To create an Endowment Fund for Jamia through which Jamia alumni could channelize their contributions for its infrastructural development to strengthen teaching and research.
- To highlight and spread JMI’s achievements globally through our alumni network by using social media and other forms of media outreach programmes.
- To honour distinguished alumni of JMI who have excelled and contributed immensely in their respective domains.
- To organise socio-cultural events and interactions among JMI Alumni and their family members by organising annual dinners and get together programmes to strengthen the practice of cultural inclusiveness and bonhomie that is prevalent in JMI.
- To play a pivotal and leadership role in connecting the alumni with university leadership, faculties and departments as well as with current students.
- To provide a platform for alumni chapters to connect with each other worldwide.