Observation reveal that after completing 10+ or graduation, most students lack adequate information regarding proper coaching facilities available to them. In this process, more often than not, they remain without a proper institutional support that may help them prepare for furtherance of their careers. It is for this purpose that the Centre offers a variety of coaching programmes for entering into services and seeking admission to various professional courses. Some of the remedial and competitive programmes being offered by the Centre include:
- Coaching for Civil Services Examinations (Prelims and Mains) including programmes on language skills and personality development.
- Coaching for employment in other public and private sector undertakings
- Coaching for writing UGC/CSIR: NET/JRF for entry into university and research institutions.
- Coaching for admission to B. Tech.
- Coaching for admission to Diploma in Engineering.
- Coaching for admission to B. Ed.
- Coaching for admission to Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education.
The Centre may add other programmes, as required, in addition to the above.