Vision, Mission and Strategies
To foster quality culture for achieving and sustaining institutional excellence globally
- "To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of the university towards achieving institutional excellence."
- "To be the catalyst for creating quality consciousness to remove deficiencies and enhance quality through programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution."
- Acting as a nodal agency to coordinate quality-related activities including an adoption and dissemination of best practices
- To evolve Quality Culture in the University in sync with the norms and guidelines prescribed by national and international educational agencies
- To evolve quality benchmarks and systems for the various academic and administrative activities in sync with the institutional as well as national mandates and priorities
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters and sensitization of stakeholders on relevance and quality in academic and research to ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability and innovation in teaching, learning, research
- Evaluation of existing academic and administrative practices, planning internal and external audits for identifying areas for quality improvement in teaching, learning, research and overall institutional excellence
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, trainings and seminars for creating quality awareness and capacity building
- To ensure a transparent action-oriented feedback mechanism from stakeholders on institutional processes and infrastructure.
- Participation in National and International University Ranking Frameworks
- Development and Maintenance of institutional database of the University for maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality exploiting ICTs
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR), other periodic reports and updating of data on related UGC/ MoE portals.