1. Anjuman (Court) shall consist of the following persons, namely:-
- Amir-i-Jamia (Chancellor).
- Shaikh-ul-Jamia (Vice-Chancellor).
- Naib Shaikh-ul-Jamia (Pro-Vice-Chancellor).
- All Deans of Faculties.
- Dean of Students’ Welfare.
- Musajjil (Registrar).
- Finance Officer.
- Ten Heads of Departments by rotation according to seniority.
- Two Heads of other Institution.
- Persons, who signed the pledge of 20 years of service to the Jamia.
Representatives of Teachers:
- Two Professors who are not Heads of Departments of Studies, by the rotation according to seniority.
- Two Readers by rotation according to seniority to be appointed by the Shaikh-ul-Jamia (Vice-Chancellor).
- Two Lecturers by rotation according to seniority, to be appointed by the Shaikh-ul-Jamia (Vice-Chancellor).
Representative of Non-teaching Staff:
- Three representative of non-teaching staff according to seniority by rotation.
- Eight persons to be nominated by the Visitor and two persons to be nominated by the Amir-i-Jamia (Chancellor).
- Six person representing learned professions and special interests including representatives of industry, commerce, trade unions, banking and agriculture to be co-opted by the Anjuman (Court).
Representatives of Legislature:
- Three members of Parliament, two to be nominated by the Speaker of the Lok Sabha and one by the chairman of the Rajya Sabha.
- One representative of Delhi Administration to be nominated by the Union Territory Administration.
- The Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
2. All members of the Anjuman (Court) other than ex-officio members, shall hold office for a term of three years. "Provided that a Member of Parliament nominated to the Court under Clause 1.(xviii) shall cease to be a member of the Anjuman (Court) on his/her becoming a Minister or Speaker/Deputy Speaker (Lok Sabha) or Deputy Chairperson (Rajya Sabha)".
3. An ex-officio members shall cease to be member of the Anjuman (Court) as soon as he vacates the office by virtue of which he is such a member.
4. Anjuman (Court) members