Structurally the UGC-HRDC is headed by a Professor-cum-Director, and has one Associate Professor, one Assistant Professor, and other administrative staff. The UGC-HRDC has got its independent campus assigned to it by the university.
The present Director of UGC-HRDC is Prof. Anisur Rahman. He is a Ph.D. from Jawaharlal Nehru University. He has had the experience of working in Institute of Applied Manpower Research (Planning Commission) prior to joining the UGC-HRDC. He has also published books & research papers in reputed journals. He has also attended several national & international Conferences/Seminars/Workshops in India & Abroad.
Administrative and Support Staff
- Mr. Jitender Singh, Section Officer; Qualification: M.A
- Ms. Shahla Tarannum, Computer Operator, Qualification: MCA
- Mr. Ameerullah Siddiqui, Computer Assistant, Qualification: MCA, M.Phil
- Mr. Akram Ansari, Library Incharge, Qualification: M.Phil, NET
- Mr. Bilal Ahmed Khan, LDC, Qualification: Matric
- Mr. Faisal Farooqui, Clerk, Qualification: Graduate
- Mr. Anish Ahmad, Hostel Attendant, Qualification: Intermediate
- Mr. Talib Khan, Waterman
- Mr. Aquil, Waterman