Divisions & Activities
A. INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- Create awareness among students and faculty members towards innovation.
- Scouting for new and innovative ideas among students, staff and faculty.
- Creation of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in each Faculty / Department /Centre
- IPR policy for the University.
B. INCUBATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
- Scouting of ideas of social interest and public benefit
- Providing technical support, guidance and supervision
- Specialized laboratories for incubating ideas
- Develop prototype / working models
- Support start-ups by students
C. CAPACITY BUILDING & PUBLICATION DIVISION
- Teaching, Training, Workshops etc. for capacity building for innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Event participation, viz. Workshop / conferences / seminars/ competitions etc
- Publications, Reports etc.
D. CONSULTANCY & INDUSTRY INTERFACE DIVISION
- Industry Relations, Mentors
- Alumni relations for innovation and incubation
- Consultancy work in the area of innovative projects
E. ADDITIONAL INITIATIVES
1. Spoke of Design Innovation Centre (DIC), University of Delhi
2. Collaboration with National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
1. Motivational talks, lectures and sensitization workshops (Faculty wise)
2. Exhibition of Innovators
3. Innovate for a cause: University – wide innovation competition
4. Summer Internship Programme
5. Innovation Clubs:
- Embedded Systems & Robotics Club
- Animation & Games Design Club
- Programming Club
- Biotech Club
- Start-Up Club
6. Incubation of ideas, prototyping and product development.
7. IPR activities: Filing of Patents, copyrights, watermarks
8. Support to entrepreneurs.